Twilight - Breaking Dawn


Twilight - BREAKING DAWN

By

Stephanie Meyer

Contents

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 1. ENGAGED

No one is staring at you, I promised myself. No one is staring at you. No one is staring at you. But, because I couldn’t lie convincingly even to myself, I had to check. As I sat waiting for one of the three traffic lights in town to turn green, I peeked to the right— Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 2. LONG NIGHT

“I miss you already.” “I don’t need to leave. I can stay. . . .” “Mmm.” It was quiet for a long moment, just the thud of my heart hammering, the broken rhythm of our ragged breathing, and the whisper of our lips moving in synchronization. Sometimes it was so easy to forget Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 3. BIG DAY

I lay shivering and gasping in my warm bed for several minutes, trying to break free of the dream. The sky outside my window turned gray and then pale pink while I waited for my heart to slow. When I was fully back to the reality of my messy, familiar room Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 4. GESTURE

The wedding flowed into the reception party smoothly—proof of Alice’s flawless planning. It was just twilight over the river; the ceremony had lasted exactly the right amount of time, allowing the sun to set behind the trees. The lights in the trees glimmered as Edward Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 5. ISLE ESME

“Houston?” I asked, raising my eyebrows when we reached the gate in Seattle. “Just a stop along the way,” Edward assured me with a grin. It felt like I’d barely fallen asleep when he woke me. I was groggy as he pulled me through the terminals, struggling to remember  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 6. DISTRACTIONS

My entertainment became the number-one priority on Isle Esme. We snorkeled (well, I snorkeled while he flaunted his ability to go without oxygen indefinitely). We explored the small jungle that ringed the rocky little peak. We visited the parrots that lived Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 7. UNEXPECTED

The line of black advanced on me through the shroud-like mist. I could see their dark ruby eyes glinting with desire, lusting for the kill. Their lips pulled back over their sharp, wet teeth—some to snarl, some to smile. I heard the child behind me whimper,... Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 8. WAITING FOR THE DAMN FIGHT TO START ALREADY

“Jeez, Paul, don’t you freaking have a home of your own?” Paul, lounging across my whole couch, watching some stupid baseball game on my crappy TV, just grinned at me and then—real slow—he lifted one Dorito from the bag in his lap and wedged  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 9. SURE AS HELL DIDN’T SEE THAT ONE COMING

I didn’t really plan to say goodbye to my father. After all, one quick call to Sam and the game would be up. They’d cut me off and push me back. Probably try to make me angry, or even hurt me—somehow force me to phase so that Sam could lay down a new law. Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 10. WHY DIDN’T I JUST WALK AWAY? OH RIGHT, BECAUSE I’M AN IDIOT.

I felt like—like I don’t know what. Like this wasn’t real. Like I was in some Goth version of a bad sitcom. Instead of being the A/V dweeb about to ask the head cheerleader to the prom, I was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask the vampire’s wife Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 11. THE TWO THINGS AT THE VERY TOP OF MY THINGS-I-NEVER-WANT-TO-DO LIST

Sam started moving the others into formation while I was still on the ground. Embry and Quil were at my sides, waiting for me to recover and take the point. I could feel the drive, the need, to get on my feet and lead them. The compulsion grew, and I fought it uselessly  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 12. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON’T GRASP THE CONCEPT OF “UNWELCOME”

I was right on the edge of sleep. The sun had risen behind the clouds an hour ago—the forest was gray now instead of black. Seth’d curled up and passed out around one, and I’d woken him at dawn to trade off. Even after running all night, I was having a hard time  Keep Reading...»

 


  Twilight- Breaking Dawn Chapter 13. GOOD THING I’VE GOT A STRONG STOMACH

Carlisle and Rosalie were off in a flash, darting upstairs. I could hear them debating whether they should warm it up for her. Ugh. I wondered what all house-of-horrors stuff they kept around here. Fridge full of blood, check. What else? Torture chamber? Coffin room?   Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 14. YOU KNOW THINGS ARE BAD WHEN YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR BEING RUDE TO VAMPIRES

When I got back to the house, there was no one waiting outside for my report. Still on alert? Everything’s cool, I thought tiredly. My eyes quickly caught a small change in the now-familiar scene. There was a stack of light-colored fabric on the bottom step of the porch. Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 15. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hey Jake, thought you said you wanted me at dusk. How come you didn’t have Leah wake me up before she crashed? ’Cause I didn’t need you. I’m still good. He was already picking up the north half of the circle. Anything? Nope. Nothing but nothing.  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 16. TOO-MUCH-INFORMATION ALERT

I took off early, long before sunrise was due. I’d gotten just a little bit of uneasy sleep leaning against the side of the sofa. Edward woke me when Bella’s face was flushed, and he took my spot to cool her back down. I stretched and decided I was rested Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 17. WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? THE WIZARD OF OZ? YOU NEED A BRAIN? YOU NEED A HEART? GO AHEAD. TAKE MINE. TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE.

I sort of had a plan as I ran to the Cullens’ garage. The second part of it was totaling the bloodsucker’s car on my way back. So I was at a loss when I mashed the button on the keyless remote, and it was not his Volvo that beeped and flashed its lights for me.  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 18. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR THIS.

Bella’s body, streaming with red, started to twitch, jerking around in Rosalie’s arms like she was being electrocuted. All the while, her face was blank— unconscious. It was the wild thrashing from inside the center of her body that moved her. As she convulsed Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 19. BURNING

The pain was bewildering. Exactly that—I was bewildered. I couldn’t understand, couldn’t make sense of what was happening. My body tried to reject the pain, and I was sucked again and again into a blackness that cut out whole seconds or maybe even minutes   Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 20. NEW

Everything was so clear. Sharp. Defined. The brilliant light overhead was still blinding-bright, and yet I could plainly see the glowing strands of the filaments inside the bulb. I could see each color of the rainbow in the white light, and, at the very edge of the spectrum Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 21. FIRST HUNT

“The window?” I asked, staring two stories down. I’d never really been afraid of heights per se, but being able to see all the details with such clarity made the prospect less appealing. The angles of the rocks below were sharper than I would have imagined them. Keep Reading...»

 

 Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 22. PROMISED

Thinking of Renesmee brought her to that center-stage place in my strange, new, and roomy but distractible mind. So many questions. “Tell me about her,” I insisted as he took my hand. Being linked barely slowed us. “She’s like nothing else in the world Keep Reading...»

 


Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 23. MEMORIES

“I’m so sorry, Seth. I should have been closer.” Edward was still apologizing, and I didn’t think that was either fair or appropriate. After all, Edward hadn’t completely and inexcusably lost control of his temper. Edward hadn’t tried to rip Jacob’s head off—Jacob, Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 24. SURPRISE

“No. No way!” I shook my head fiercely and then shot a glance at the smug smile on my seventeen-year-old husband’s face. “No, this doesn’t count. I stopped aging three days ago. I am eighteen forever.” “Whatever,” Alice said, dismissing my protest  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilgiht - Breaking Dawn Chapter 25. FAVOR

It was only a little while later that Edward reminded me of my priorities. It took him just one word. “Renesmee . . .” I sighed. She would be awake soon. It must be nearly seven in the morning. Would she be looking for me? Abruptly, something close to panic had my body Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 26. SHINY

“I don’t know how much we should tell Renée about this,” Charlie said, hesitating with one foot out the door. He stretched, and then his stomach growled. I nodded. “I know. I don’t want to freak her out. Better to protect her. This stuff isn’t for the fainthearted.” Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 27. TRAVEL PLANS

I took mythology a lot more seriously since I’d become a vampire. Often, when I looked back over my first three months as an immortal, I imagined how the thread of my life might look in the Fates’ loom—who knew but that it actually existed? I was sure my thread Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 28. THE FUTURE

Carlisle and Edward had not been able to catch up with Irina before her trail disappeared into the sound. They’d swum to the other bank to see if her trail had picked up in a straight line, but there was no trace of her for miles in either direction on the eastern shore. Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 29. DEFECTION

We sat there all night long, statues of horror and grief, and Alice never came back. We were all at our limits—frenzied into absolute stillness. Carlisle had barely been able to move his lips to explain it all to Jacob. The retelling seemed to make it worse Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 30. IRRESISTIBLE

There was so much to think about. How was I going to find time alone to hunt down J. Jenks, and why did Alice want me to know about him? If Alice’s clue had nothing to do with Renesmee, what could I do to save my daughter? How were Edward and I going to explain things Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 31. TALENTED

“What is the werewolves’ part in this?” Tanya asked then, eyeing Jacob. Jacob spoke before Edward could answer. “If the Volturi won’t stop to listen about Nessie, I mean Renesmee,” he corrected himself, remembering that Tanya would not understand  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 32. COMPANY

The Cullens’ enormous house was more crowded with guests than anyone would assume could possibly be comfortable. It only worked out because none of the visitors slept. Mealtimes were dicey, though. Our company cooperated as best they could. Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 33. FORGERY

“Charlie, we’ve still got that strictly need-to-know company situation going. I know it’s been more than a week since you saw Renesmee, but a visit is just not a good idea right now. How about I bring Renesmee over to see you?” Charlie was quiet for so long that I wondered  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 34. DECLARED

I heard the music before I was out of the car. Edward hadn’t touched his piano since the night Alice left. Now, as I shut the car door, I heard the song morph through a bridge and change into my lullaby. Edward was welcoming me home. I moved slowly as I pulled  Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 35. DEADLINE

“Headed out?” Edward asked, his tone nonchalant. There was a sort of forced composure about his expression. He hugged Renesmee just a little bit tighter to his chest. “Yes, a few last-minute things…,” I responded just as casually. He smiled my favorite smile. Keep Reading...»

 

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 36. BLOODLUST

They came with pageantry, with a kind of beauty. They came in a rigid, formal formation. They moved together, but it was not a march; they flowed in perfect synchronicity from the trees—a dark, unbroken shape that seemed to hover a few inches above the white snow Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 37. CONTRIVANCES

Aro did not rejoin his anxious guard waiting on the north side of the clearing; instead, he waved them forward. Edward started backing up immediately, pulling my arm and Emmett’s. We hurried backward, keeping our eyes on the advancing threat. Jacob retreated slowest, Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 38. POWER

“Chelsea is trying to break our bindings,” Edward whispered. “But she can’t find them. She can’t feel us here. . . .” His eyes cut to me. “Are you doing that?” I smiled grimly at him. “I am all over this.” Edward lurched away from me suddenly, his hand reaching out toward Carlisle. Keep Reading...»

 

Twilight - Breaking Dawn Chapter 39. THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

“So it was a combination of things there at the end, but what it really boiled down to was… Bella,” Edward was explaining. Our family and our two remaining guests sat in the Cullens’ great room while the forest turned black outside the tall windows. Keep Reading...»




Share/Bookmark Subscribe

16 comments:

Seawave said...

:) Thanks for posting this. All the other girls can have Edward & Jacob :) I do like Edward and Bella, though My faves are Carlisle and Aro :) .. I was *so* worried about Aro in the end... and beyond relieved he didn't get hurt. Renata looks after him well :) Yes he needs to use his power wisely... But what the poor baby really needs is love and a hug! :)

I hope after Midnight Sun, :) Stephenie now does a quartet on The Volturi :D

Seawave :)

S. Arora said...

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u .... i really want to thank u a lot.. i am a big fan of twilight and really want to thank u for putting this up.. a real big thank u with a warm hug....

Anonymous said...

Three words:
Love. This. Book.

Unknown said...

this book is good lot of info not like the movie the movie is great i can read this book every day i love it thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank u the book is awesome

Serety said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging

Amanda

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thank you so,so much for blogging this novel.It is more interesting than the movie.keep blogging more fantasy novels like this.I really appreciate your work

Alandre said...

I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I became a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to anybody. at the snack of my finger things are made happen. I am now a Powerful Man and no one steps on me without an apology. I turn to Human beings also at any time I want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. I became a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduced me into a Vampire Kingdom by giving me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Every time I read this book i even now the page but i always image me as bella how she become a vampire i am a huge fan of vampire and something i think that vampire should live again and i can meet theme and maybe become one of theme. LOL VAMPIRE

Unknown said...

You have a very serious problem, you should probably go get that checked out.

Unknown said...

You guys know this shit ain't real right? Because I'm concerned

Unknown said...

I just can't with these comments 😂😂 is this some sort of illuminati trap

rustamkhan said...

Online booking Travel agency

An online travel agency (Tripbeez) is a website that sells travel-related services. Click here to find out more about online travel agencies.

to get more - https://www.tripbeez.com/pages/press

FRedd sharon said...

I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
call/whatsapp +2348155227532
he also have #herbs for
#hiv/aids
#cancerdisease 
#fibroid 
#diabetes

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Capture His Heart |Capture His Heart Reviews |The Tao of Badass Reviews |Language of Desire |Language of Desire Review |Read Twilight Breaking Dawn